Specifically, we have focused our efforts in:
Energy and Water:
• Investing in state-of-the-art wash technology that re-uses water, reduces energy and chemical consumption as much as 50%.
• Employing heat exchangers to recapture and reuse waste water heat
• Utilizing high efficiency motors and /or inverter drives to reduce electrical consumption
• Recycling waste oil from our fleet of vehicles and reusing it for building heat
• Investing in a fleet of new trucks that deliver better fuel mileage and reduce emissions
• We are currently shifting over to a new high efficiency Lighting Program
• Utilize the latest routing software to reduce fuel consumption
• Offering customers reusable products such as linen which replace or reduce the use of disposable paper items
• Paperless E-Billing
We are a member of the Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA) and an active participant in the Environmental Protection Agency’s acclaimed Laundry Environmental Stewardship Program (Laundry ESP).